These website Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the “Zerone” websites viz.
- zeronemicrosystems.com, zup.cash, zupcash.com
By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions as they apply from time to time. If you do not agree, please do not use the website.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at our discretion and without notice and we suggest that you visit this page regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
Our users of merchant and customer related services provided on mobile apps (ZupPOS and others referred on sites ), software (such as SDK ) and our other business relationships with you are additionally subject to our Standard Terms and Conditions relevant to use of those assets.
The purpose of this website is to provide you with our services and general information. You must not breach any term of our Acceptable Use Policy set out below.
Zerone’s sites may contain links to external websites, Zerone does not accept any responsibility in respect of the content of those sites (unless owned by Zerone) nor can it be assumed that Zerone has reviewed or approved of such sites or their content, nor do we warrant that the links to these sites work or are up to date.
The information and material on this website are intended to provide a general information about our products and services only. While Zerone uses reasonable care in compiling and presenting the information and material on this website, we make no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness, adequacy, suitability or operation of this website, any services we may provide through it or the information or material it contains.
Zerone shall not be responsible or liable for:
- any loss, liability or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with any access to or use of this website or any of its content
- any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material shown on or omitted from this website;
- any representation or otherwise in respect of the existence or availability of any job, vacancy, assignment or other engagement or appointment advertised on this website;
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by Zerone caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control;
- any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website and any of the services provided through this website, which may occur due to intermittent failures of this website or the need for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services
- any representation that data provided through this website will be free of worms, viruses, Trojan horses or any other computer code that may adversely affect any communication;
- any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
- If any warranty cannot be excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
All trade marks, trade names, logos, information and material available on this website are the property of Zerone Microsystems Pvt Ltd and its licensors.
Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
If you seek to reproduce or otherwise use the content in any way it is your responsibility to obtain approval from us for such use where necessary.
You must only use the information provided through this website for their stated purpose. You must not use the services provided by this website to:
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available any unlawful, discriminatory, harassing, libellous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, offensive, obscene, tortious or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breach any laws
- display, upload or transmit material that encourages conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, result in civil liability or otherwise may breach any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
- interfere with any other person’s privacy or use or enjoyment of this website;
- fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent yourself to be another person or a representative of another entity including, but not limited to, a Zerone representative, or fraudulently or otherwise misrepresent that you have an affiliation with a person, entity or group; Mislead or deceive Zerone, its representatives and any third parties who may rely on the information provided by you, by providing inaccurate or false information, which includes omissions of information.
- disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the services provided by the website (whether by forging message/packet headers or otherwise manipulating normal identification information)
- send, upload or otherwise make available material which infringes any intellectual or industrial property right of any person (such as copyright, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any party)
- send, upload, display or disseminate or otherwise make available material containing or associated with spam, junk mail, advertising for pyramid schemes, chain letters, virus warnings (without first confirming the authenticity of the warning), or any other form of unauthorised advertising or promotional material
- send, upload or otherwise make available material containing viruses, trojans or any other material designed to impair, destroy or interrupt the performance of any hardware or software
- obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with the performance of the servers which provide the services or any servers on any associated networks or otherwise fail to comply with any policies or procedures relating to the use of those servers; or
- collect, whether aggregated or otherwise, data about other users of the services.